- Christian Peacemaker Teams is looking for interns to join its #Hebron team! @cpt_intl works in #nonviolent direct action, physical accompaniment, and human rights monitoring. Support #Palestinians actively resisting the #occupation by applying today. Details below!pic.twitter.com/ehG15L2qxi 17 January 2019
- Call today! #righttoboycott https://twitter.com/USCPR_/status/1085638755166363660 … 17 January 2019
- Radical Surrender and Commitment to ‘Your Thread’ 21 January 2019
- Martin Luther King, the Beloved Community and the Socialist Idea 20 January 2019
- Our member org Pax Christi #Australia supporting the "First Nations Voice" insertion on the Australian constitution with a seminar #FirstNations @Claudemsc https://www.paxchristi.net/news/australia-pax-christi-australia-presents-seminar-establishment-first-nations-voice-australian …pic.twitter.com/mVjqsosnXh 20 January 2019
- This is the result of our ongoing project in the Great Lakes region of #Africa on #ActiveNonviolence #Thisisnonviolence https://www.paxchristi.net/news/burundi-forty-six-more-students-burundi-receive-training-active-nonviolence/7172 …pic.twitter.com/HGGA5fYOuv 20 January 2019
Riseup Labs: DONATE ASAP
DuckDuckGo is excited to announce The $500,000 DuckDuckGo Privacy Challenge 2018, a friendly fundraising campaign for organizations committed to protecting the privacy of personal information on the internet. Participating organizations will compete for $500,000 in grand prizes and Bonus Challenges to help further their missions.
Riseuplabs is the research arm of the Riseup Collective and is participating in the Challenge. It is a non-profit 501c3 corporation dedicated to the development and research of software built in the service of social justice organizations and movements.
DONATE NOW! Stop procrastinating. https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign/riseup-labs1
- “The strength of the #PoorPeoplesCampaign lies in its strategy of building diverse coalitions from the ground up...they're building a massive network of organizers, clergy, lawyers and, most importantly, poor people, across the nation.” #MLK90 #MLKDay https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/01/20/us/poor-peoples-campaign-mlk-legacy/index.html … 21 January 2019